Get to know! | Sealogis Freight Forwarding Belgium
Get ready for some exciting and entertaining information about Sealogis Freight Forwarding Belgium! As a key player in the field of logistics and freight forwarding, they have taken part in numerous fascinating projects. Let's dive into 7 fun facts!
- The company has shipped a wide variety of products over the years, from perishable items like fruit, vegetables and frozen seafood to high-tech machinery and everything in between. They have the expertise to handle (including all necessary administration, logistics and storage) any type of cargo, regardless of its size, weight, or destination.
- Sealogis Belgium, part of the Sealogis Group, is a truly international company, with employees from 10 different nationalities. This diversity brings a unique perspective and allows them to understand the needs of their clients from different parts of the world.
- An illustration of the variety of commodities managed and shipped by Sealogis Freight Forwarding Belgium. Sealogis is involved in shipments from Israeli potatoes to Europe. The timing of seasons in Israel differs from that of Western Europe, resulting in a unique schedule for harvesting. Currently, during the spring season, potato harvesting is going on in Israel, with the freshly harvested produce filling the gap in the market where there are no fresh potatoes available in Europe at the moment.
- A fascinating project was the Quiminha project, which included building a temporary storage platform in the mountains of Angola. The project involved shipping cargo from several continents to the port of Luanda, Angola, completing customs clearance, and organizing the last mile to inland Angola. This project was initiated by an Israeli engineering company that built a village for 300 families, complete with agricultural surfaces to achieve self-sufficiency. The village was modelled after a Kibbutz. This project spanned over two years, during which more than 500 containers and air freight were shipped. To avoid congestion and limit storage charges, Sealogis created a cross-dock hub near the site.
- Sealogis Belgium serves several different ports around the world, including Antwerp, Rotterdam, Le Havre, Hamburg, and many non-European ports (like China and India).This allows them to offer their clients a range of options and find the most efficient and cost-effective shipping routes.
- Sealogis Belgium has a wide network of partners around the world, which allows them to offer their clients a truly global service. We work with shipping companies, customs brokers, and logistics providers in every corner of the world, ensuring that they can always find the best solutions for their clients' needs.
Our integration with a global network of over 7000 members, coupled with our carefully screened partners selected based on their location, expertise, strengths, and compatibility with our values, allows us to offer solutions on every continent.
- Finally, Sealogis Belgium is proud to be based in Antwerp, Belgium, which is one of the busiest ports in Europe. Antwerp will also be the host city for the upcoming WCA-congress in June (June 1-3, 2023), which Sealogis Belgium is looking forward to attending.
Shortly, Sealogis Belgium is a dynamic and innovative company that has been involved in several interesting projects over the years. We have the expertise, the experience, and the global network to handle any type of cargo and deliver it safely and efficiently to its destination.